Do you feel like you’re working really hard but not getting the results you want? Are you constantly coercing your team members to perform? The good news is that there is a way for project managers to build team commitment and create a more predictable project environment to improve your success. The ‘secret’ is out – it’s leadership skills. Effective leadership, communication and negotiation can improve team commitment and reduce “hiccups” in project execution. Attend the Chapter Meeting as this session will provides leadership techniques to build commitment with any team, on any project in any industry.
- Understand the dynamics of a high-performing project team
- Manage various types of communications throughout the project life-cycle
- Resolve conflicts to keep the team committed and on track
- Use various influencing styles to negotiate more effectively
- Identify key factors to building a high-performance team
- Keep the project team on track through consensus building and conflict resolution
- Minimize misunderstandings through clear, open and honest communication and feedback
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2017 (Registration starts at 6:00 pm)
Where: Trinity Ballroom, Salons 4&5, Marriott – Eaton Centre, 525 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2L2
Presenter: Reginald Scotland (Click here to read full bio)
PDUs: 1.5 Leadership
Click here to full event details and to register.