Everything you wanted to know about your Chapter but were too afraid to ask!
Now you can GRAB THAT MIC and ask your Board of Directors.
PMI TORONTO invites you to its next Open MIC offering on
Thu May 11, 2017, from 7 pm to 8 pm.
Open Mic is an online service developed to give members of PMI TORONTO Chapter, the opportunity to ask questions and become better informed about the leadership and the vision of the organization. Discussions will cover a variety of aspects, such as governance, finance, technology, communities, membership, sponsorship, social outreach and more.
This is a service provided to members only.
This edition of Open MIC will host as panelists some of the PMI TORONTO Chapter Board of Directors. These leaders are committed to the objectives of the PMI TORONTO Chapter and to the continued growth of the PM community.
Members who register and attend will find value and benefits as below:
- Enhance learning (become more informed about the Chapter) while feeling engaged and involved with the community and contributing to it
- Enable interaction with other members and Chapter leaders allowing for networking and relationship building
- Foster transparency, trust and credibility regarding PMI TORONTO operations via two-way communication by understanding leadership styles, decision-making, policies and processes
- Allow leaders to share experiences, insights and expertise in running PMI TORONTO by answering member questions on the spot, in an honest manner, and to make observations and gather input and feedback to help with decision making, re planned initiatives, succession planning, etc.
- Provide feedback and input on other topics or subjects of interest in future sessions
- Earn 1 PDU, and
- Be committed to the partnership in driving the PM community to greater heights.
Come and join us on Thu May 11, 2017 from 7 to 8 pm. Here’s how it will work:
- Register at no cost and submit your question – you may be able to ask the question impromptu, time permitting based on # of questions
- Upon registration, you will receive notification of the link to join, and other related logistical information from the PR project team
- You and up to 49 other members will join online and will interact via video presence to ask a question, or just listen to the dialogue
- Public Relations Director, Joseph Fernandes, will moderate the session around topics above and facilitate your questions, keep to time, etc.
Please either submit your question here or to firstname.lastname@example.org by Mon May 8 to increase your chances of it being asked.
Spaces are limited. Register online today!
We look forward to your active participation, contribution and engagement.
A PR Production – for the benefit of members.