Dear PMI Toronto members:
We are pleased to announce that the Career Development Program is now open for registration. The Career Development Mentoring Program is a one-on-one relationship and will focus on developing and enhancing project management careers while earning PDU’s. Issues/situations discussed during the mentoring program are kept strictly confidential between mentor and mentee.
The program will run for three months from September 16, 2017, to December 16, 2017.
A mandatory, two-hour mentoring training is scheduled for Saturday, September 16, 2017.
What the program offers: The Career Development Mentoring Program will pair up a mentor to interested PMI Toronto members in all aspects of Project Management career development, such as: moving from one level to another, job search and career changes. As well, the program will help newcomers to Canada, on Project Management career development and orientation.
Registration for Mentors/Mentees:
- Read FAQs – Click Here
- Update Resume and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete online application on the PMI Toronto website and submit resume from Friday, June 30, 2017, to Saturday, September 2, 2017. Don’t delay! Mentee spots are limited.
- Registration will close on Saturday, September 2, 2017.
- Receive reply on a mentor-mentee match by Saturday, September 9, 2017.
- Pay participation fee ($50 + HST) to Chapter office by Wednesday, September 13, 2017.
- Payment link will be emailed to confirmed participants by Monday, September 11, 2017
- Attend the mandatory training day on Saturday, September 16, 2017.
For any additional assistance, please email to email@example.com